- PREAUTHORIZATIONS & BILLING
- Imaging Associates offers one convenient global bill!As a courtesy to our patients, we bill your insurance company directly and will work with them and your referring physician to obtain preauthorization of services on your behalf. You are responsible for your portion of your bill (for example co-payments, deductibles, services not covered by your health plan) at the time of your visit. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff at the front desk will work with you to establish reasonable payment plans when appropriate. We accept cash, checks, money orders, and all major credit and debit cards.
- INSURANCES ACCEPTED
- We accept all major insurance and are an in-network preferred provider (PPO) for:
Aetna Anchorage Project Access Blue Cross Federal Employee Program Beechstreet Blue Cross Blue Shield / Premera Cigna *AlaskaCare (Aetna)
- First Choice Health Ladies First Medicaid Medicare Multiplan Providence Health Plans Tricare TriWest Healthcare Alliance United Healthcare VA Workers Compensation
- IA ALSO PARTICIPATES WITH
- All Commercial Insurance Carriers All Workers’ Compensation (with Open Claim/Coverage Confirmation/Authorization) Liability Insurance Carriers (Accepted with Open Claim Coverage)
- A 60% Discount is offered to uninsured, self-pay patients or insured patients who elect not to file a claim with their carrier, when payment in full is made on the day of your appointment. Financial assistance is available for patients in Anchorage and the Mat-Su Valley through Anchorage Project Access (APA) .Please contact APA prior to your visit to determine your eligibility at (907) 743-6600.
- Please feel free to contact us directly via this email form:Please send any general inquiries to us via this form. As a reminder, this is not a secured means of communication; therefore, submitting personal health information is done so at your own risk. We will call you as soon as possible to discuss any questions you have in more detail if needed. Thank you for reaching out, we look forward to hearing from you!