Imaging Associates welcomes Valerie Clark, ANP, as the First Breast Care Coordinator to the Mat-Su Valley. We are proud to announce Valerie recently obtained Breast Patient Navigator Certification (CN-BP). The challenging and lengthy certification process, through which Valerie excelled, validates a medical professional’s knowledge and skill to follow and care for those with cancer diagnosis through their breast cancer continuum of care. Valerie’s certification reflects Imaging Associates’ commitment to providing best-in-class care to Alaska’s women.
- Available to patients before, during and after minimally invasive procedures to foster a caring and peaceful environment
- Consultations with the patient for risk assessment; available to order the appropriate diagnostic testing to ensure timely follow-up and to provide our patients with the best care available.
- Biopsy follow-up and pathology tracking to ensure timely diagnosis and notification to referring providers.
- Works closely with radiologists to communicate findings and to transition patients to the appropriate level of care.
- Provide resources and education to patients with benign and malignant breast diseases.
- Coordination of care through screening, diagnosis, treatment, and survivorship.
- Partnering with our referring providers to take our shared patients’ care to the next level of excellence.
CONTACT Valerie Clark
If you are a provider and would like to schedule a breakfast or luncheon meeting with Valerie or if you have general inquiries please use this form below As a reminder, this is not a secured means of communication; therefore, submitting personal health information is done so at your own risk. We will call you as soon as possible to discuss any questions you have in more detail if needed. Thank you for reaching out, we look forward to hearing from you!
Drag to scroll
OCTOBER Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Our Team Approach is Setting a New Benchmark For Women’s Health Care As Breast Cancer Awareness Month Approaches
CLICK HERE to Read More