Update Regarding Imaging Associates Response to COVID-19
Imaging Associates continues to adjust our COVID-19 stance out of our deep concern for our patients and staff’s health. The steps taken to date are as follows:
• We are going above and beyond throughout the day in wiping down ALL touch points with a disinfectant made to kill the Coronavirus and our staff is continuously engaged in complying with personal hygienic practices recommended by the CDC.
• We are directing patients, who have an exam scheduled with us but are experiencing a cough, fever, or difficulty breathing to call us and reschedule their visit to protect our staff and other patients from a possible infectious respiratory illnesses.
• We have removed specific touchpoints such as coffee pots, magazines, and surveys to minimize unnecessary surface contact.
• Regarding patients presenting COVID-19 symptoms, we will direct them to contact their Primary Care Manager.
• We have just launched additional “social distancing measures!” Over the next three days, we will be making internal adjustments to eliminate the time you spend in our waiting rooms!
Imaging Associates has two locations in Anchorage and Palmer, both stand-alone outpatient centers and we are being intentional to not have large groups of people gathering in one place.
My Medical Director (Dr. York) and I are committed to mitigate the impact COVID-19 and the flu have on our ability to continue to provide the communities we serve timely access to quality diagnostic services. Please learn more about Imaging Associates by visiting our site https://imagingak.com/
Ward Hinger, CEO